• Germanium Metal 99.99%min EXW China(400)  07-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 36%min In Tianjin Port(-1.2)  07-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 37%min In Tianjin Port(-1.2)  07-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 36%min In Qinzhou Port(-1.2)  07-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 37%min In Qinzhou Port(-1.2)  07-19|Silicon Metal 98.5%min Delivered US(-0.05)  07-19|Ferro-vanadium 50%min In warehouse Russia(20)  07-19|Stainless HR Coil 201/No.1 6.0mm In warehouse China(-200)  07-19|Manganese Ore Gabonese 44%min In Tianjin Port(-1.5)  07-19|Manganese Ore Brazilian 44%min In Tianjin Port(-1.5)  07-19|Manganese Ore Australian 45%min In Tianjin Port(-1.5)  07-19|Tin Conc. Burmese 20%min In warehouse MengA(-5000)  07-19|Tin Conc. Burmese 30%min In warehouse MengA(-5000)  07-19|Chrome Lump 40%min FOB Turkey(7)  07-19
    • Company: 
    • Anyang Zhaojin ferroalloy Co., Ltd.
    • Contact: 
    • Li Miaomiao
    • Tel: 
    • 86 0372-3175079
    • Fax: 
    • 86
    • Date :
    • 2024-06-24 12:25:14
    • Buy/Sell:
    • sell
    • Metal :
    • SILICON CALCIUM
    • Specification:
    • Ca : 30% MIN Si : 60% MIN C : 1.0MAX Al:1.6%MAX S:0.04%MAX P:0.04%MAX
    • Quantity:
    • 50MT
    • Price:
    • Negotiable
    • Origin:
    • Ningxia
    • Packing:
    • 1MT big bag
    • Loading Port:
    • Tianjin port
    • Shipment Date:
    • 20-25days after receiving the deposit
    • Delivery:
    • FOB CIF
    • Payment:
    • 30% TT inadvance, and the rest 70% pay against copy of B/L
    • Documents:
    • Negotiable
    • Inspection:
    • Negotiable
    • Validity:
    • 3 days
    • Remark:
    • Email: info@zjferroalloy.com
    • Attachment1:
    • Attachment2:
    Send an Inquiry:
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.