• Copper Conc. TC 25%min CIF China(-1)  05-23|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min FOB China(600)  05-23|Ethylene Glycol Antimony 57%min Delivered China(3000)  05-23|Nickel Cathode 99.96%min EXW China(-4700)  05-23|Nickel Cathode Norilsk 99.96%min In port China(-4500)  05-23|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min In warehouse Baltimore(0.2)  05-23|Ferro-silicon 75%min In warehouse Rotterdam(40)  05-23|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min In warehouse Rotterdam(500)  05-23|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min In warehouse Baltimore(0.2)  05-23|Antimony Conc. 50%min Delivered China(3000)  05-23|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min In warehouse Rotterdam(0.4)  05-23|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min FOB China(500)  05-23|Bismuth Ingot 99.99%min Delivered India(20)  05-23|Met. Coke A 13%max, S 0.7%max EXW Shanxi(-50)  05-23
  • LB Group's annual titanium dioxide and sponge production hits new highs

    2024-04-24 11:49:39   [Print]
    LB Group's production and sales of titanium oxides and titanium sponge again hit all-time highs in 2023, with a further rise in market shares, according to the company's annual report.

    In 2023, LB Group produced 1,191,400 tonnes of titanium dioxide, an increase of 20.36% versus the prior year, including 804,000 tonnes from sulfuric acid process and 387,400 tonnes from chlorination process, up by 18.Asian Metal Copyright18% YoY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright18% and 25.Asian Metal Copyright15% YoY to 47,000 tonnes.Asian Metal Copyright18% YoY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright18% YoY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright The company sold a total of 1,158,900 tonnes of titanium dioxide, up by 24.Asian Metal Copyright36% versus the prior year, including 804,000 tonnes from sulfuric acid process and 387,400 tonnes from chlorination process, up by 18.Asian Metal Copyright93% against the previous year, including 796,400 tonnes from sulfuric acid process and 362,500 tonnes from chlorination process, up by 22.Asian Metal Copyright65% YoY to 4,338,200 tonnes, while that of iron phosphate increased by 163.Asian Metal Copyright15% and 31.Asian Metal Copyright63% YoY, 1,474,500 tonnes of titanium concentrate, up by 26.Asian Metal Copyright48% YoY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright15% and 31.Asian Metal Copyright The company's domestic sales accounted for 43.Asian Metal Copyright15% and 31.Asian Metal Copyright53% of the total, with the share of overseas sales reaching 56.Asian Metal Copyright14% YoY, which is 100% for self consumption, and 66,100 tonnes of iron phosphate, up by 157.Asian Metal Copyright47%.

    LB Group's annual production of titanium sponge increased by 36.05% YoY to 51,800 tonnes, and its annual sales of the material rose by 28.Asian Metal Copyright The company's domestic sales accounted for 43.Asian Metal Copyright15% YoY to 47,000 tonnes.

    The company also reported annual production of 4,240,800 tonnes of iron concentrate, up by 16.63% YoY, 1,474,500 tonnes of titanium concentrate, up by 26.Asian Metal Copyright93% against the previous year, including 796,400 tonnes from sulfuric acid process and 362,500 tonnes from chlorination process, up by 22.Asian Metal Copyright14% YoY, which is 100% for self consumption, and 66,100 tonnes of iron phosphate, up by 157.Asian Metal Copyright80%.Asian Metal Copyright80%.Asian Metal Copyright15% and 31.Asian Metal Copyright The annual sales of iron concentrate declined by 0.Asian Metal Copyright The company sold a total of 1,158,900 tonnes of titanium dioxide, up by 24.Asian Metal Copyright65% YoY to 4,338,200 tonnes, while that of iron phosphate increased by 163.Asian Metal Copyright61% YoY to 53,900 tonnes.Asian Metal Copyright61% YoY to 53,900 tonnes.


    .Asian Metal Copyright61% YoY to 53,900 tonnesAsian Metal Copyright
    Titanium Sponge 99.7%min EXW China
    Unit:RMB/mt
    China titanium sponge producers' suspension number statistics by province by month
    Unit: pcs
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.