• Copper Conc. TC 25%min CIF China(-1)  05-22|Antimony Ingot 99.85%min EXW China(5000)  05-22|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min Delivered China(4000)  05-22|Antimony Trioxide 99.8%min Delivered China(4000)  05-22|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min FOB China(500)  05-22|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min EXW China(4000)  05-22|Antimony Trioxide 99.5%min In warehouse Baltimore(0.2)  05-22|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min In warehouse Baltimore(0.2)  05-22|Antimony Conc. 50%min Delivered China(3000)  05-22|Mercury Metal 99.9%min Ex-VAT EXW China(35)  05-22|Indium Ingot 99.995%min Delivered US(8)  05-22|Mercury Metal 99.999%min Ex-VAT EXW China(35)  05-22|Ferro-gadolinium Gd 73% EXW China(-5000)  05-22|Indium Ingot 99.995%min Delivered Europe(8)  05-22
  • China's CNGR to make nickel matte in Indonesia

    2021-04-09 12:05:56   [Print]
    Chinese battery material maker CNGR Advanced Material Co said on April 8 it would set up a joint venture in Indonesia to produce nickel matte with a Singapore-based partner, Rigqueza International.

    Now, Changsha-based CNGR is looking to produce matte itself in a $243 million smelting project in Tsingshan's industrial park on the Indonesian island of Sulawesi. The project will produce 30,000 tonnes of nickel matte a year, CNGR said.

    CNGR will hold a 70% stake in the joint venture, with Rigqueza holding the remaining 30%.
    .Asian Metal Copyright Asian Metal Copyright
    Nickel Cathode 99.96%min EXW China
    Unit:RMB/mt
    China refined nickel producers' sales volume statistics by province by month
    Unit: mt
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.