Topics to be discussed in the forum:
Status quo and prospects of indium demand
---- Angelina Cao, Senior Analyst, Asian Metal
Indium export policy adjustment and its expectations in China
---- Sun Lihui, Deputy Director of Metal and Mine Commodities Department, China Chamber of Commerce of Metals, Minerals & Chemicals Importers & Exporters (CCCMC)
Analysis on Chinese indium supply and market trend
----Yang Sheng, Vice General Manager, Nanjing Foreign Economic & Trade Development Co., Ltd. and President, Jiangsu Shengyang Venture Capital Co., Ltd
Introduction to ITO target research and production at Northwest Rare Metal Materials Institute
---- PhD. Sun Benshuang, Chief Engineer, Northwest Rare Metal Materials Institute
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
1. Sponsoring or exhibiting at the summit will offer you a unique opportunity to promote your products and services and is a great way for you to showcase your company.
2. Whether you are looking to promote a specific product, or to improve brand awareness in your marketplace, we are happy to advise you...
Zhuzhou Keneng New Material Co., Ltd.
Zhuzhou Keneng New Material Co., Ltd. was established in November, 1998. Registered in Jinshan Sci-tech Park of Zhuzhou. It’s one of the licensed indium exporter in China.
1. Crude and refined indium smelters and traders;
2. Suppliers of raw materials containing indium;
3. ITO producers and major purchasing agents;
4. Non-ITO consumers;
5. Relevant associations, financial organizations and science and research institutes
||After 18 Mar.
10% discount allowed for three or above delegates from one company
10% discount allowed for delegates attending more than two forums held by Asian Metal.
Account name: Asian Metal Ltd
Account number: 802012717208091001
Swift Code: BKCH CN BJ 110
Bank: Bank of China Beijing Guang Hua Lu Sub-Branch, 1/F Haiguan Building,10 Guanghua Road , Beijing China
Tel: +86-10-59080011/22/33/44 Ext :840
Fax : +86-10-59080044-801
Mobile: +86-138 1160 5440
Q & A with guests