8th World Antimony Forum

TBD
Guiyang, Guizhou, China

12th Rare Earth Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

11th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

9th Magnesium Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

13th World InBiGeGa Forum

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

7th World Antimony Forum

June 13-14, 2019
Changsha, Hunan, China

7th Refractory & Abrasive Materials Summit 2019

May 23-24, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

10th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

May 16-17, 2019
Zhengzhou, Henan, China

11th Rare Earth Summit

May 9-10, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

8th Magnesium Summit

April 11-12, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

12th World InBiGeGa Forum

March 14-15, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

Glencore says Kamoto Copper Company ramping up to full production

2020-09-23 10:36:33   【Print】
Glencore's head of Africa copper on Tuesday said its Democratic Republic of Congo subsidiary Kamoto Copper Company (KCC) is ramping up to full production and should produce 270,000 tonnes of copper as cathode in 2020.

KCC is also expected to produce 25,000 tonnes of cobalt hydroxide, Glencore's Mark Davis said.

In remarks made after a meeting with Congo's prime minister, Mark Davis said Glencore was also continuing to weigh options for a potential restart of its Mutanda Mining operation, which the company shuttered in November due to falling cobalt prices, increased costs and higher taxes.

Glencore holds 75% of KCC through its Congo unit Katanga Mining. Congo's state mining firm Gecamines holds the remaining 25% of KCC.

.Asian Metal Copyright KCC is also expected to produce 25,000 tonnes of cobalt hydroxide, Glencore's Mark Davis said.Asian Metal Copyright