8th World Antimony Forum

TBD
Guiyang, Guizhou, China

12th Rare Earth Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

11th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

9th Magnesium Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

13th World InBiGeGa Forum

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

7th World Antimony Forum

June 13-14, 2019
Changsha, Hunan, China

7th Refractory & Abrasive Materials Summit 2019

May 23-24, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

10th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

May 16-17, 2019
Zhengzhou, Henan, China

11th Rare Earth Summit

May 9-10, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

8th Magnesium Summit

April 11-12, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

12th World InBiGeGa Forum

March 14-15, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

China's lead concentrate imports up by about 27.3% MOM in Jul

2020-09-16 09:07:58   【Print】
BEIJING (Asian Metal) 16 Sep 20 - According to the latest data published by China Customs, China's lead concentrate imports totaled 134,063.Asian Metal Copyright994t in July 2020, up by 27.Asian Metal Copyright994t in July 2020, up by 27.Asian Metal Copyright1% MOM.Asian Metal Copyright3% MOM but down by 2.Asian Metal CopyrightBEIJING Asian Metal 16 Sep 20 - According to the latest data published by China Customs, China's lead concentrate imports totaled 134,063.Asian Metal Copyright4% YOY.

China's lead concentrate imports by month from Jan 2019 to Jul 2020 (kg)


In July, China imported 36,472.459t of lead concentrate from Russia, up by 52.Asian Metal Copyright539t, up by 37.Asian Metal Copyright7% MOM.Asian Metal Copyright China's lead concentrate imports by month from Jan 2019 to Jul 2020 kg In July, China imported 36,472.Asian Metal Copyright The imports from Peru recorded 30,592.Asian Metal Copyright539t, up by 37.Asian Metal Copyright503t, up by 15.Asian Metal Copyright503t, up by 15.Asian Metal Copyright8% MOM, and the figure from Myanrmar was 17,835.Asian Metal Copyright539t, up by 37.Asian Metal Copyright539t, up by 37.Asian Metal Copyright1% MOM.Asian Metal Copyright1% MOM.

China's lead concentrate imports by month and country from Jan 2019 to Jul 2020 (kg)

.Asian Metal Copyright539t, up by 37.Asian Metal Copyright