8th World Antimony Forum

TBD
Guiyang, Guizhou, China

12th Rare Earth Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

11th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

9th Magnesium Summit

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

13th World InBiGeGa Forum

TBD
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China

7th World Antimony Forum

June 13-14, 2019
Changsha, Hunan, China

7th Refractory & Abrasive Materials Summit 2019

May 23-24, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

10th Aluminum Raw Materials Summit

May 16-17, 2019
Zhengzhou, Henan, China

11th Rare Earth Summit

May 9-10, 2019
Qingdao, Shandong, China

8th Magnesium Summit

April 11-12, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

12th World InBiGeGa Forum

March 14-15, 2019
Zhuhai, Guangdong, China

China's iron ore fines imports down by 17.6% MOM in Jun

2019-09-20 11:24:25   【Print】
BEIJING (Asian Metal) 20 Sep 19 - According to statistics from China Customs, China imported 6,986,206mt of iron ore fines in June 2019, down by 17.Asian Metal Copyright3% MOM; the imports of 788,733mt from Peru accounted for 11.Asian Metal Copyright6% MOM.

China's iron ore fines imports by month from Jun 2018 to Jun 2019 (1,000mt)


China's iron ore fines imports by month and country from Jun 2018 to Jun 2019 (1,000mt)


In June 2019, China imported 1,624,071mt of iron ore fines from Australia, accounting for 23.2% of the total iron ore fines imports in the month and down by 31.Asian Metal Copyright0% of the total monthly imports and up by 41.Asian Metal Copyright0% MOM; it imported 978,700mt from Brazil, accounting for 14.Asian Metal Copyright0% MOM.Asian Metal Copyright0% of the total monthly imports and up by 41.Asian Metal Copyright3% of the total monthly imports and fell by 1.Asian Metal Copyright3% MOM; the imports of 788,733mt from Peru accounted for 11.Asian Metal Copyright6% MOM.Asian Metal Copyright3% of the total monthly imports and fell by 1.Asian Metal CopyrightBEIJING Asian Metal 20 Sep 19 - According to statistics from China Customs, China imported 6,986,206mt of iron ore fines in June 2019, down by 17.Asian Metal Copyright0% MOM.


.Asian Metal Copyright2% of the total iron ore fines imports in the month and down by 31.Asian Metal Copyright