|May 25th Thursday||16:00-19:00||Registration|
|May 26th Friday||08:30||Session Registration|
|09:00-09:30||Chinese Silicon Metal Market Review of 2016 and Outlook of 2017|
|09:30-10:00||Review and Outlook of the Chinese Silicon Metal Powder Market|
|10:30-11:00||Status Quo and Outlook on Asian Silicon Industry|
|11:00-11:30||Outlook on European Silicon Metal Market|
|11:30-12:00||Global Polysilicon Development Trend|
|14:00-14:30||Analysis on Silicon Metal Demand from the Aluminum Alloy Industry in 2017|
|14:30-15:00||Status Quo and the Developing Trend of the Organosilicon Industry|
|15:00-15:30||Chinese Silicon Metal Export Market Analysis and Prediction|
|Chances and Challenges in the Silicon Metal Industry|
|Development Trend of the Global Silicon Industry|
|Before April 25th||Before May 25th||Pay in the Venue|
Account name: Asian Metal Ltd
1) Representatives are advised to fill in registry and pay registration fee ahead of time.
2) Registration can only be confirmed upon receipt of the registry and registration fee, and representative’s certifications and conference material can be issued.
3) Conference fee includes forum attendance, conference proceedings, luncheon, conference banquet, refreshments and simultaneous translation service, excluding accommodation and transportation fees.
4) Cancellation must be made by a written notice: all registration fee will be refunded if notice is issued 4 weeks before the date of the conference; 50% of registration fee will be refunded if the notice is sent 2 weeks ahead; while no fee will be refunded in other conditions; an administration fee of 10% will be charged in the cases above.
5) Force majeure such as war, natural disaster, natural calamities, epidemic and administrative order, committee will return fees and the contract will be discharged automatically. Then all parties are released from their obligations.