• Magnesium Ingot 99.9%min In port India(-10)  07-01|Tin Solder Bar Sn 40%min, Pb 59%max EXW China(-3)  07-01|Tin Solder Wire Sn 99%min, Cu 0.7%max EXW China(-6.5)  07-01|Iron Ore Lump Australian 62%min In port China(-30)  07-01|Steel Scrap MMS 6-10mm EXW Liaoning(100)  07-01|Nickel Cathode Norilsk 99.96%min In port China(-5500)  07-01|Silicon Metal 4-4-1 Delivered Europe(-100)  07-01|Tin Conc. Burmese 20%min In warehouse MengA(-4500)  07-01|Ferro-nickel 10%min EXW China(-40)  07-01|Tin Ingot 99.9%min EXW China(-6000)  07-01|Iron Ore Fine Australian 62%min In port China(-25)  07-01|Tin Solder Bar Sn 60%min, Pb 39%max EXW China(-4)  07-01|Cobalt Tetroxide 73.5%min Delivered China(-8)  07-01|Tin Conc. Burmese 30%min In warehouse MengA(-4500)  07-01
  • GACC: total import-export value grows 13.3% YOY in Jan-Feb

    2022-03-08 18:18:35   【Print】
    According to the General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China (GACC), China's total import-export value in the first two months this year reached RMB6.Asian Metal Copyright47 trillionUSD0.Asian Metal Copyright2 trillion (USD0.Asian Metal Copyright47 trillionUSD0.Asian Metal Copyright98 trillion), up by 13.Asian Metal CopyrightAccording to the General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China GACC, China's total import-export value in the first two months this year reached RMB6.Asian Metal Copyright3% YOY, of which exports totaled RMB3.Asian Metal Copyright3% YOY, of which exports totaled RMB3.Asian Metal Copyright47 trillion (USD0.Asian Metal Copyright6% YOY and imports totaled RMB2.Asian Metal Copyright55 trillion), up by 13.Asian Metal Copyright2 trillionUSD0.Asian Metal Copyright6% YOY and imports totaled RMB2.Asian Metal CopyrightAccording to the General Administration of Customs of the People's Republic of China GACC, China's total import-export value in the first two months this year reached RMB6.Asian Metal Copyright73 trillion (USD0.Asian Metal Copyright73 trillionUSD0.Asian Metal Copyright43 trillion), up by 12.Asian Metal Copyright2 trillionUSD0.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright6% YOY and imports totaled RMB2.Asian Metal Copyright The trade surplus reported RMB738.Asian Metal Copyright98trillion, up by 13.Asian Metal Copyright8 billion (USD117 billion), up by 16.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright3% YOY.
    .Asian Metal Copyright8 billionUSD117 billion, up by 16Asian Metal Copyright
    Aluminum Fluoride 61%min FOB China
    Unit:USD/mt
    China aluminum fluoride producers' sales volume statistics by province by month
    Unit: mt
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.