• Iron Ore Fine 65%min EXW Laiwu(-35)  05-16|HR Coil S275 JR 3.0mm In warehouse Istanbul(-30)  05-16|Ferro-silicon 75%min In warehouse Pittsburgh(-0.08)  05-16|Iron Ore Fine 65%min EXW Benxi(-30)  05-16|Iron Ore Fine 66%min Ex-VAT EXW Handan(-30)  05-16|Spodumene Li2O 6%min CIF China(100)  05-16|Ferro-vanadium 50%min In warehouse Russia(-40)  05-16|CR Coil DC01 1.0mm In warehouse Istanbul(-30)  05-16|Tin Conc. Burmese 20%min In warehouse MengA(-5000)  05-16|Antimony Ingot 99.65%min In port India(-30)  05-16|Tin Conc. Burmese 30%min In warehouse MengA(-5000)  05-16|Medium Plate S275 JR 16mm In warehouse Istanbul(-30)  05-16|Germanium Dioxide 99.99%min FOB China(-20)  05-16|Ferro-vanadium 80%min FOB China(-1)  05-16
  • China Power Battery Alliance: China's power battery sales in 2021 up by 182.3% YOY

    2022-01-13 16:11:18   【Print】
    According to China Automobile Power Battery Industrial Innovate Alliance, in December 2021 China achieved power battery production of 31.Asian Metal Copyright4% on a year-to-year basis.Asian Metal Copyright6GWh, up by 109.Asian Metal Copyright5GWh, up by 190.Asian Metal Copyright0% from one year ago and by 12.Asian Metal Copyright0% from one year ago and by 12.Asian Metal Copyright0% on a month-to-month basis.Asian Metal Copyright9GWh, up by 93.Asian Metal Copyright From January to December 2021, China achieved total power battery production of 219.Asian Metal Copyright5GWh, up by 190.Asian Metal Copyright7GWh, up by 163.Asian Metal Copyright From January to December 2021, China achieved total power battery sales of 186.Asian Metal Copyright4% on a year-to-year basis.Asian Metal Copyright0GWh, up by 245.Asian Metal Copyright In particular, ternary battery production was 93.Asian Metal Copyright In December 2021, China's power battery sales were 35.Asian Metal Copyright9GWh, up by 93.Asian Metal Copyright .Asian Metal Copyright6% YOY, and LFP battery production was 125.Asian Metal Copyright From January to December 2021, China achieved total power battery sales of 186.Asian Metal Copyright4GWh, up by 262.Asian Metal Copyright5GWh, up by 190.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY.

    In December 2021, China's power battery sales were 35.5GWh, up by 190.Asian Metal Copyright4% on a year-to-year basis.Asian Metal Copyright5% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright5GWh, up by 190.Asian Metal Copyright From January to December 2021, China achieved total power battery sales of 186.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright0GWh, up by 182.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright3% on a year-to-year basis.Asian Metal Copyright .Asian Metal Copyright In particular, ternary battery sales were 79.Asian Metal Copyright0% from one year ago and by 12.Asian Metal Copyright6GWh, up by 128.Asian Metal Copyright5% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright9% YOY, and LFP battery sales were 106.Asian Metal Copyright6% YOY, and LFP battery production was 125.Asian Metal Copyright0GWh, up by 245.Asian Metal Copyright0% from one year ago and by 12.Asian Metal Copyright0% YOY.

    .Asian Metal Copyright5% YOYAsian Metal Copyright
      Copyright © Asian Metal Corp. All rights reserved.