• Selenium Powder 99.9%min CIF China(0.27)  06-19|Coal Tar Pitch Coking Value 53%min EXW China(-130)  06-19|Mercury Metal 99.9%min Ex-VAT EXW China(-40)  06-19|Selenium Powder 99.5%min In warehouse Rotterdam(0.27)  06-19|Selenium Powder 99.9%min Delivered US(0.27)  06-19|Mercury Metal 99.999%min Ex-VAT EXW China(-40)  06-19|Selenium Powder 99.95%min Delivered China(6)  06-19|Chrome Lump S.A. 38%min In port China(1.5)  06-19|Lead Conc. 60%min EXW China(450)  06-19|Selenium Powder 99.9%min Delivered China(5)  06-19|Tellurium Metal 99.9%min In warehouse Rotterdam(2)  06-19|Tellurium Metal 99.99%min EXW China(15)  06-19|Lead Ingot Secondary 98%min EXW China(450)  06-19|Lead Ingot Secondary 99.994%min EXW China(450)  06-19
  • Beijing Shougang sees net profit up by 56 times to RMB948,895,100

    2017-08-22 17:58:52   [Print]
    Beijing Shougang Co.Asian Metal Copyright .Asian Metal Copyright, Ltd.Asian Metal Copyright176 billion.Asian Metal Copyright released the semi-annual report recently, stating that the company’s business income was RMB28.Asian Metal Copyright released the semi-annual report recently, stating that the company’s business income was RMB28.Asian Metal Copyright257 billion and profit was RMB1,432.Asian Metal Copyright04% YOY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright1701 million; the profit attributable to shareholders were RMB948.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 1.Asian Metal Copyright8951 million, up by 5667.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 1.Asian Metal Copyright78% YOY.

    The company announced their outputs in H1, in specific, Qinggang Company produced 3.7 million tons of iron, 3.Asian Metal Copyright3% and 14.Asian Metal Copyright7 million tons of steel and 2.Asian Metal Copyright With total assets of RMB133.Asian Metal Copyright56 million ton of steel products (excluding outputs from Lengya Company), up by 14.Asian Metal Copyright Jingtang Company produced 4.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 15.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 15.Asian Metal Copyright3% and 14.Asian Metal Copyright3% and 14.Asian Metal Copyright3% YOY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright3% and 14.Asian Metal Copyright Jingtang Company produced 4.Asian Metal Copyright34 million tons of steel and 3.Asian Metal Copyright38 million tons of iron, 4.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 15.Asian Metal Copyright34 million tons of steel and 3.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 15.Asian Metal Copyright7568 million tons of steel products, down by 4.Asian Metal Copyright With total assets of RMB133.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 1.Asian Metal Copyright176 billion.Asian Metal Copyright4% and 0.Asian Metal Copyright2%, 1.Asian Metal Copyright04% YOY respectively.Asian Metal Copyright With total assets of RMB133.Asian Metal Copyright Lengya Company produced 870,000t of cool-rolled plates, up by 16% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright The company achieved RMB28.Asian Metal Copyright The company achieved RMB28.Asian Metal Copyright1701 million; the profit attributable to shareholders were RMB948.Asian Metal Copyright257 billion of operation revenue with gross profit of RMB1,432.Asian Metal Copyright released the semi-annual report recently, stating that the company’s business income was RMB28.Asian Metal Copyright1701 million; the profit attributable to shareholders were RMB948.Asian Metal Copyright8951 million and the EPS was RMB0.Asian Metal Copyright8951 million and the EPS was RMB0.Asian Metal Copyright7568 million tons of steel products, down by 4.Asian Metal Copyright1794.Asian Metal Copyright176 billion.Asian Metal Copyright With total assets of RMB133.Asian Metal CopyrightBeijing Shougang Co.Asian Metal Copyright686 billion, their equity attributable to the parent company’s shareholders was RMB26.Asian Metal Copyright257 billion and profit was RMB1,432.Asian Metal Copyright176 billion.

    .Asian Metal CopyrightBeijing Shougang CoAsian Metal Copyright
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.