• Manganese Ore Gabonese 44%min In Tianjin Port(1.5)  04-19|Manganese Ore Gabonese 44%min In Qinzhou Port(1.5)  04-19|Manganese Ore Australian 45%min In Qinzhou Port(1.5)  04-19|Manganese Ore Australian 45%min In Tianjin Port(1.5)  04-19|Manganese Ore Brazilian 44%min In Tianjin Port(1.5)  04-19|Ferro-chrome Cr 60%min, C 0.1%max In warehouse Rotterdam(-0.1)  04-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 36%min In Tianjin Port(1.3)  04-19|Manganese Ore Brazilian 44%min In Qinzhou Port(1.3)  04-19|Manganese Sulfate Mn 32%min EXW China(150)  04-19|Copper Conc. 20%min Delivered China(2150)  04-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 36%min In Qinzhou Port(1)  04-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 37%min In Qinzhou Port(1)  04-19|Manganese Ore S.A. 37%min In Tianjin Port(1)  04-19|Indium Ingot 99.995%min EXW China(60)  04-19
  • Data and analysis on China's calcined bauxite exports and exporters in November 2016

    2017-01-13 17:30:24   【Print】
    The following is a brief synopsis of the report. Your access is restricted as it is a subscription based service.
    Please contact us for a subscription.
    BEIJING (Asian Metal) 13 Jan 17 - According to the latest data from China Customs, China’s exports of calcined bauxite reached 73,460t in November, up by 69.Asian Metal Copyright6% from 770,239t during the same period of last year.Asian Metal Copyright2% MOM substantially but down by 6.Asian Metal Copyright4% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright4% YOY.Asian Metal Copyright2% MOM substantially but down by 6.Asian Metal Copyright From January to November 2016, China exported a total of 798,089t of calcined bauxite, slightly up by 3.Asian Metal Copyright6% from 770,239t during the same period of last year.Asian Metal Copyright6% from 770,239t during the same period of last year.
    .Asian Metal Copyright4% YOYAsian Metal Copyright
      Copyright © Asian Metal Ltd All rights reserved.